Here is a list of countries that requires no visa upon entry for Filipinos:
If you want to travel many countries in Europe in one visit? A Schengen visa is a good way at it.
1] Purpose of your visit.
2] Intended length of stay
3] Check documents like Passport (should be 6 months valid from date of expiry), valid identification cards ( accepted by all government offices & should not be expired)
1] Personal invite by your host, official invitation letter, and/or permit to travel
2] Employment letter
3] Hotel reservations
- Personal appearance
- Confirmed appointment
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by NSO. Transcribed Birth Certificate from the LCR is required when entries in NSO Birth Certificate are blurred or unreadable. (Report of Birth duly authenticated by NSO if born abroad)
- No need to submit a passport size photo
- Valid picture IDs and supporting documents to prove identity (Please refer to List of Acceptable IDs and List of Supporting Documents)
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE IDS (At least 1 of the following):
- Government-issued picture IDs such as the following:
- Digitized SSS ID
- Driver’s License
- GSIS E-card
- PRC ID
- IBP ID
- OWWA ID
- Digitized BIR ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Other acceptable picture IDs such as the following:
- Old College ID
- Alumni ID
- Old Employment IDs
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (At least 3 of the following):
- Voter’s ID
- NSO Marriage Contract
- Land Title
- Seaman’s Book
- Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal
- Government Service Record
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant such as the following:
- NSO Birth Certificate of child / children
- SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form
- Income Tax Return
- Voter’s Certification, List of Voters and Voter’s Registration Record (for newly issued VRR, please attach receipt)
- School Yearbook
- Community Tax Certificate
+ Bring a book! Sometimes processing time will take a while, better bring something to keep you entertained.
“To he who I will end up with..
I want to see the world and learn from someones eyes, to see it from another angle and standpoint — to know bits and pieces of the world from someone else.So just let the moment be that moment, and leave it as it is.
It might be that one shot to get me to fall in — chocolates with you!
Fun company. Life can be dauntingly serious at times. Take me out of it and be that someone I can truly be my goofiest self. I don’t need an imposing figure and neither do I need a heedless joker around. I am easily amused and without effort entertained — a bit of humor throws will tell me that you will be the toast to my butter. I will have some great laughs and find a great company in you on the road. I need that someone to to fill the empty seat beside — I knew from the start that solo travelling is not my everyday cup of tea.
Plan limitless. I know, right? But to go off is not limit yourself and be bounded by norms. That the possibilities are endless and that it is ours for the taking, we just have think about how to get about and around it.
Grow. Some of life’s lessons are not found in books, some of them are littered on the roads we walked on, swimming in the current of waves, and scattered on the clouds in the skies. So, look at where your steps takes you, stop and check the waters you’re swimming,and glance up to the skies once in awhile — let your experiences infiltrate your dreams and overwhelm your waking thoughts. Travelling is not only about getting there and back, it’s also the trinkets of wisdom you bring home from it.
Dream Chase. I hope you are seeing the world as I do. Grounded in reality but packing up your bags and chasing after dreams. How “so-alone” solo travelling may be, someday it will be rewarding. (coughs up)
I will come into the picture and makes sense that I am the missing element to the frame , and, ofcourse (exclaims!!), (whispers) you in mine (and shyly grins).
We may pen beautiful words, have nice pictures, and seen and been to beautiful places — but it would really mean more, to the stars and back, if one of these days we will have each other to share it with.
I can not wait to meet you, fall in love, and stay in love with you…
STO. ROSARIO PARISH CHURCH | Sagay, Camiguin
Some things happen because it should happen.
I needed to be reminded of that. And, sometimes, it hits you when you weren’t looking.