SURIGAO CITY | Spelunking at Silop CavesTuesday, February 04, 2014
- Wear appropriate footwear. Active, and close footwear is advised.
- Best not to wear shorts, you might get scratches, or insect bites along the trail.
- You can bring your water canisters with you, I would advise you bring a small body bag, or backpack for you to keep you belongings in.
- Please do not leave your trash along the trail, or in the caves, take them out with you.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Surigao City Proper - Silop Cave Junction
- Take the Arellano-bound Jeepney ( 20mins) 30 PhP/Pax
Silop Cave Junction - Silop Barangay Center
- Take Habal - Habal ( 5 - 10 mins)
* Or you can hire a habal - habal from the public market to Silop Barangay Center for an agreed rate.
SILOP CAVES FEES:
Entrance Fee: 50PhP/Pax; inclusive of safety gears
Guide Fee: 200PhP/ 2 Pax