Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pinayespesyal/pinaytravelista.com/wp-content/plugins/old-to-new-agoda-link-converter/includes/AGLinkConverter.php on line 245
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pinayespesyal/pinaytravelista.com/wp-content/plugins/old-to-new-agoda-link-converter/includes/AGLinkConverter.php on line 213
Can you hear summer calling? Before hitting the beach, feeling the sand between your toes, and taking those clothes off, let us first do a round up on some tips for staying healthy this summer. And since most of us are too excited to get with the nitty-gritty details of any of these, here are tips for a healthy skin the whole summer long!
- Carry water canisters with you, and refill that solid tube should you need to.
- Use a face, and/or body spritzer to keep your skin cool when, or on days when you’re out under sun too long.
To burn, or not to burn
- Stay out of the summer sun in the middle of the day.
- Wear dark, woken woven clothing, and wide-brimmed hats
- Wear SPF lotion when you go out, and reapply at least every 2 hours depending on activity.
- Do a healthy skin care routine.
- Do not stay under the sun at when the sun is at highest in the sky, at around 10 AM – 4 PM.