Leading mobile services provider Smart Communications is making your overseas getaways a lot more enjoyable and worry-free with the Smart World Travel WiFi. Smart World Travel WiFi is a portable WiFi hotspot that lets you stay connected in over 100 countries for as low as P390 per day. you can now stay connected in your international travels with this travel pocket wifi from Smart.
Available to all Smart and non-Smart subscribers, the Smart World Travel WiFi may be booked online with your preferred Day Pass or credits at www.smart.com.ph/booktravelwifi for delivery right at your doorstep before you fly out of the country. With the Smart World Travel WiFi, you can connect with family, friends and colleagues via popular chat apps; post real-time updates and upload photos of your adventures on your Facebook and Instagram; and keep up with your social circles on Twitter and Snapchat, among many other apps.
Stay connected and let’s explore the world together, Smart World Traveler!
- 1GB data for a whole 24-hour period.
- Lets you connect up to five devices at the same time.
- Book your Smart World Travel Wi-Fi Device at http://smart.com.ph/World/traveling-the-world/book-travel-wifi in advance.
- For Metro Manila-based customers, book at least 3 days before scheduled travel date.
- For customers located outside Metro Manila, book at least 5 days before travel date.
- If you have Smart World Travel Wi-Fi Device, purchase Day Pass only at least 1 day in advance.
- Upon arrival at your destination, simply turn on the device, click start then press confirm to connect.
- Device is delivered to your mailing address & will be picked up on the day after you arrive by the courier.
- Please find the terms & conditions, including fees when renting the device at https://smart.com.ph/World/traveling-the-world/travelwifi/terms-and-conditions/
You can also access travel apps for a much more convenient travel: Connect to your Airbnb host; book an Uber from time to time; use Waze or Google Maps for directions; check in to your next flight; and even search for valuable tips and recommendations on must-see sites from fellow travelers.
The device goes offline after a 24-hour period is up, so you don’t need to worry about going over your budget or getting charged with extra fees. For added convenience, the device will be picked up at your specified destination upon your return to the Philippines.
The Smart World Travel WiFi Day Pass costs P390 per day for Asian destinations including Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
On the other hand, the Smart World Travel WiFi Day Pass costs P490 per day for getaways in Africa (Egypt, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa); Europe (Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican); South Pacific (Australia, Christmas Island, Fiji, Guam, New Zealand); and Middle East (Israel, Qatar, Turkey).
The P490 per day rate also applies in the Americas (Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, El Salvador, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saipan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, United States, Uruguay, and Venezuela).
To know more about Smart World Travel WiFi and make the most of your international travels, and adventures, visit www.smart.com.ph/travelwifi.