Nobu Hotel Manila is one of the hotels at The City of Dreams Manila, an entertainment complex at Parañaque City, Metro Manila. I got to stay at this Japanese boutique hotel for two nights for the annual Blogapalooza event.
Staycation at Nobu Hotel Manila
We stayed at a Nobu Deluxe Room with a city view. If you book directly to the the hotel the overnight accommodation for two will cost around +11,000 PHP with breakfast for two, and whole day passes for four persons at DreamPlay. This package is applicable for two adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
The location is near the airport and will take you 15-10mins travel time. It is an ideal place to stay if you want to be near the airport. You will also find the best hotel amenities like spa & fitness, restaurants, entertainment for all age, coffee shops to name a few.
The room was spacious, with large floor to ceiling windows that lets the light in. It was spotless clean, and was always tidied up. Guests are made comfortable with bedroom slippers, bottled water, and premium Natura Bisse toiletries that are replenished every day. More importantly, they have quick room service and courteous staff when we requested additional pillows. The airconditioning is well-regulated, and the free internet connection was very fast and ideal for people who may need to get online for video conference or any work needing excellent internet connection.
Our breakfast at the Nobu Restauarant was filling! I love the pastries that are the longstanding enemy to my hips but I just could not help it. We spent a good two hours having breakfast on the day of our check-out. The restaurants ambiance was warm and conducive for good conversations over food. Hence our breakfast that quickly became brunch that day.
You will also find that the Nobu Swimming Pool and Gardens that are available for use to all of its guests. This makes Nobu Hotel Manila ideal for family staycation over the weekends or during special family occasions. There’s a gym and fitness center for people who does not want travel to disrupt their workout routine as well. And if you want some rest and relaxation – a spa would be a great place and time to spend and have your knots massaged away. I was also pleasantly surprised by the warm and hospitality of the hotel staff who greeted us wherever we bump into them in the hotel.
Overall I love my Nobu Hotel experience and would highly recommend it!
Reminders for check-in guests
- Package is available for bookings made hotel direct and is applicable for an overnight stay for two (2) adults and two (2) children (12 years old and below).
- It is also inclusive of buffet breakfast at Nobu Restaurant for two (2) adults and two (2) children, 5 years old and below. For additional buffet breakfast, applicable rate applies:
- 6 – 12 years old is 50% off the adult price.
- 13 year old and above is full adult price.
- Children or third adult aged 13 and above subject to extra person rate of 1,800 PHP per person per night inclusive of breakfast.
- Inclusive of DreamPlay whole day passes for four (4) persons and must only be consumed during the stay.
- Kids 80cm and below will not require DreamPlay passes as included in their package. However, unused ticket shall be forfeited in not consumed during the duration of your stay.
Nobu Hotel Manila
Asean Avenue corner Roxas Boulevard, Entertainment City, Parañaque City
+632 800 8080
Subscribe to our mailing list