Dalipuga Falls in Iligan City is a small cascading waterfall with limestone sediment for a water basin. It is located at Brgy Dalipuga, Iligan City- hence its name. It is an ideal place to camp or have a picnic with families, and friends.
The Small and Simple Dalipuga Falls
One my first visit, we did not get to stay there long, but on the second one we made sure to spend some time to swim there.
what I like about Dalipuga Falls is its secluded spot. It can be as private when there’s only you, and your group here.
It is also accessible via the Pampam Falls trail by following the river trail downstream. Getting to Dalipuga Falls is fairly easy. You can bring kids along with you during your excursion and they can manage getting to the waterfalls safely.
How to get there:
1] City Proper – Brgy. Dalipuga – Dalipuga Falls Jump off
2] Dalipuga Jeepney Line (Travel Time: 15-20mins)
Ask the driver to drop you off the intersection Brgy. Dalipuga Checkpoint/Waiting Shed
3] Take a Tricycle, and tell the driver to drop you off at the Dalipuga Falls intersection
Travel Time ~10mins
4] Dalipuga Falls Jump Off – Dalipuga Falls
- Visit the falls with a local guide, the trail is easy but you could, also, easily miss a turn and get lost.
- Bring your own provision if you’re planning on staying a bit longer.
- Bring the essentials: Swimsuit and Camera — then again locals are not used to bikini-clad visitors. LOL! Any outfit will do.
- Waterproof camera would be best, but in the absence of such, dry packs is must.
- Pick up and carry your trash back to town and care after yourself.