We arrived at Badian, South Cebu early afternoon and had enough time to to check out the beaches in town. Since we were staying at Matutinao Beach Resort, which happened to be the headquarters of the canyoneering tour provider we signed up for, we took some down time resting, and catching up with rest with some nap time. Josiah decided we need to find some bananas for the adventure tomorrow.
We got to Lambug beach late in the afternoon but we had enough time to stay for a bit, and even for a swim. Lambug Beach from the jump off is lengthy. You need to walk to find a good spot. we decided to walk further out and found several accommodations that tables, and seat by the beach. We agreed to stay there and snacked and just enjoyed the beach.
Check out our beach hopping day at Badian, Cebu with this video:
- Where to Stay in Cebu City
- Cebu’s Lechon at Carcar City
- White Beach, Moalboal, Cebu
- Where to Stay in Moalboal
- Kawasan Canyoneering Guide
- Deep Blue Waters of Kawasan Falls
- Staying at Matutinanao Beach Resort at Badian, Cebu
- Lambug Beach, Badian, Cebu
- Conquering Osmeña Peak, Dalaguete Cebu
- Tumalog Falls, Oslob Cebu
- Terrible Whale Shark Watching Experience
- Cheap Accommodation at Oslob Cebu